RETURN TO BENCH
PAN India Walk-in Centers
AFL has over 300 customer walk-in centers that manage service networks for both exclusive brands as well as for multi-brands. Each of these walk-in centers houses is a unique mix of Customer-walk-in zone, Repair-facility, and most importantly a Customer-friendly service team.
Our Customer walk-In centers are well-equipped with:
- Customer helpdesk to understand the need of our customers and offer best service solutions – be it the In-Warranty or Out-Of-Warranty services.
- Repair Lab to quickly offer Break fix / Repair solutions with L1 & L2 capability.
- Trade-In and Trade-Out services for used products – to enable Customers / Brands to facilitate Buyback/Exchange of old devices.
- Accessories Sales-Zone to help customers to buy Accessories and Add-Ons for their devices.
- Pickup and Drop facility.
- Inventory and Parts Management team for quick Repair and Replacement.
AFL offers both shared as well as brand-exclusive Carry-In service networks across the country. Product brands are offered with highly professional services that help serve its customers, which in turn boost the brand loyalty.
Return Material Authorization
AFL provides RMA Services for various IT brands, with the below features and support.
- A single portal for technical support and service.
- You may assign more than one individual to request RMAs.
- You may request and receive RMAs – 24 x 7; No more waiting.
- You will receive automatic service center assignments based on your location, and specifically receive shipping instructions for that location.
- You may request multiple items, up to eight (8) on a single RMA number.
- You will be able to check the real-time status of every RMA, which is at one of our service centers.
There is no charge for a warranty service, provided, there is no physical damage to your product. The RMA system will validate the warranty in three ways:
- By using the serial number used in Principle Website.
- By validating the serial number against the warranty registration database with AFL.
- By Validating the POP.
If any of these checks are valid, a warranty RMA / Call Id will be created.
(*) For few products, life time warranty.