Onsite Warranty Support
- Break Fix with various response levels (SLAs based)
- Reverse Material Authorization (RMA)
- Part replacement as well as Unit Level replacement
In today’s competitive environment, the cost and time required to hire, train, and retain on-site technical staff is really challenging.
The challenge even gets tougher as new products get released to the market faster, and you need reliable technical personnel who can understand and fix the problems for customers.
AFL provides onsite support as a part of warranty services – where based on RMA, a technician visits the customer’s place to ascertain and fix issues on site – either by replacing parts or minor rework
- AFL has one of the Largest Service Support Networks in the country to provide Service Support to our Partners.
- AFL service support centers cover more than 600+ locations in India, which makes us a Preferred National Service Partner for OEMs and Systems Integrators.
- AFL aims to become a leader in the service industry, by expanding our service network at the remotest location of India, through our Partners.
- AFL consistently surpasses benchmarks and comes up with innovative solutions so that we can place customer delight at the heart of our every business action – by understanding the customer needs, integrating information to evolve effective solutions, and by using available resources to deliver optimum solutions.
Fresh / Bulk Installation
Proper installation mitigates the risk of operational disruption that is often associated with large-scale installations, and is critical to the long-term performance of a printing & imaging device or system.
Backed by an extensive PAN India service network, AFL delivers standard hardware installation support to single as well as multiple customer locations across India. With each installation solution that is pre-configured and customized to serve specific requirements of Original Equipment and Design Manufacturers (OEMs & ODMs), as well as large end-users of printing & imaging products, AFL ensures that the entire installation process is seamless, standardized, and in accordance with the defined service level agreement (SLA).
AFL offers a range of single or multi-stage installation packages, including one or more of the following services:
- Unpacking of equipment
- Power testing at site
- Physical installation of hardware components
- Integration of new hardware with existing network / system
- Diagnostic exercise to test compatibility and functionality
- Documentation – installation sign-off and associated reports
- Submission of installation report
AFL’s annual maintenance services outline the ongoing upkeep and routine monitoring of printing & imaging products. Designed for both small and large end-users of printing & imaging equipment, AFL’s comprehensive and non-comprehensive AMCs are the complete services bundles – offering integrated support and maintenance for single device users as well as for multi-product and multi-vendor environments.
This allows customers get the benefit and convenience of a unified service for their multi-brand equipment, with the added advantage of flexibility, cost-effectiveness, and superior service delivery.
AFL follows a ‘preventive maintenance approach’ and a systematic process of inspection, detection, and correction – to ensure that incipient failures are identified much before they develop into major faults and that installed equipment is always in working mode. AFL’s annual maintenance services are tailor-made to service every category of printing & imaging equipment users. As well as, these tailor-made services help to accommodate and fulfill stringent service-level-agreements (SLA) and turn-around-time (TAT) commitments – to minimize down time; and in the long run, safeguard the customer against uncertainty and inconvenience.
Presently, we provide consumables (Toner, Ink, Drums and Cartridges) at competitive rates to our clients. Send an email to us: email@example.com – with details of your requirements.
Please note: We don’t sell “compatible” cartridges, our experience is that the use of original consumables is the best way to maintain print quality and printer reliability.